Wednesday 27 October 2010

Lil' Piggy

Have been super lucky to have the loan of a Michel Junod Pignar (much thanks Mr I). I was quietly sceptical when I pulled it out of the bag, although it is decorated with some awe inspiring art by T Moe, it seemed pretty old school in terms of it's shaping. Now I'm no brilliant snake hipped, surf stylist but I was pleasantly surprised how *user friendly it was, only tried it in knee high snappers so far but paddles really well, catches waves so easily and turns great, stable and holds with a big old D. All contrary to what I had expected on first impression, Michel knows his onions, no doubt about that.

Need a few more sessions to get a better idea in some bigger stuff, hell, who knows I might even get near the nose :)

I wish boards weren't so bloody tempting… get under your skin they do, might have to get myself one from Michel, better start saving.

http://www.surfboardsbymicheljunod.com/

*Sorry couldn't think of a more 'rad' expression, pitiful I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment