Friday 19 February 2010

9' 2'' Gordon and Smith For Sale £795

A friend is selling this G&S Noserider, never riden, brand new and crispy.
These are really sweet rides, I have one in plain white with red pinlines, my favourite board.
I'll do you a deal on a fin if you buy ;) Although it does come with a Dobson 9''. I'd buy this tomorrow if I didn't have one already. Lovely board, great in anything really, really flies in overhead.

Details:
9' 2'' G&S Classic Noserider
Shaped by Steve Seebold
Dims: 23 1/4 x 3''
Single stringer
Lovely Blue Resin tint bottom
Glassed at Waterlines in San Diego.
Price £795

I have more pictures if you need them, give me a shout at info at finshack dot com for more details. One of those plastic ones will cost you the same as this beut. Get on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment